- The paper proposal (manuscript) should be send as 1 file (max. size 15 MB)
- The name of the file should contain the first author's name without special characters and should not contain spaces
- When submitting the final version of the paper (after the positive results of the review process), you will be asked to send all tables, figures and photographs as separate files, with resolution and size prepared for print. At this stage you will also be asked to send your figures (maps, diagrammes, other graphics) in editable versions, containing source data (when relevant) which is necessary for preparing the issue of the journal for printing
- Alternatively, you can submit your paper by sending it via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We always confirm the reception of papers sent to the editorial office e-mail address (email@example.com) or submitted via our contact form. In case there is no message from our editiorial office within 1 week please contact us again
- For more detailed technical matters please refer to our guidelines for authors
Important note: before submitting your paper please familiarize yourself with our publishing policy and the descritpion of the review process.
In case of any further questions please contact our Editorial office (firstname.lastname@example.org)